You may need to use the Examus browser extension to take the exam.
Extension installation is not required when passing the tests of the following institutions:
• HSE, Lyceum HSE entrance examinations;
• RUDN University (except for Residency);
• UrFU entrance examinations for applicants, as well as for postgraduate / magistracy.
For the above institutions, we recommend you looking through the authorization / examination process according to the instructions provided by your university.
The use of the extension is mandatory when passing the tests of the following institutions:
• "Open Education" platform https://openedu.ru/
• DonGAU, NIMI
• RUDN University Residency
If your educational institution is not included in this list, then the extension installation is not a mandatory step. We recommend checking the detailed information on the rules of authorization / exam passing in the instructions provided by your university.
Follow this link to install the extension.
1. Click the "Add to Chrome" or "Install" button:
2. In the pop-up window "Do You want to install Examus?" click the "Ad extension" button:
3. Wait for the installation process to be completed:
4. After the installation process is completed, the message on successful installation and the Examus extension icon will appear in the upper right corner of the browser:
If you don't see the Examus icon after installation, read this article.
If you face problems while installing the extension, try these solutions.
Learn more about Chrome extensions installation: https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/2664769?hl=ru