If the extension is not installed, try one of the following solutions:
- Make sure that the download link is open in the Google Chrome browser. If your system uses a different default browser, the link may open in it and installation will not be possible.
- Make sure that the installation of extensions is not blocked by your computer administrator or your corporate network.
- Change the file upload location on your computer
Manual: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95759?hl=ru&ref_topic=7439636 ("How to choose a folder for downloading files").
After changing the download folder, re-install the Examus app.
- Work in the incognito mode.
Manual: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=ru. Re-install the Examus app.
- Change the user in the Google chrome browser
Create a new profile or log in to your other profile in Google Chrome, following the instructions:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2364824. Re-install the Examus app.