1. Check in the instructions from your institution or the testing organization whether you need to enter through a separate button:
1.1. If you need to enter through a separate button, select the button with the name of your institution or testing organization, whose test was assigned:
1.2. If you do not need to enter through a separate button, follow the unique link provided by your institution or testing organization.
2. If authorization is required at the entrance, then fill in the login and password fields and click Login.
ATTENTION! Do not use alternative login options (via social media buttons, etc.). If at this stage you are unable to log in, but entering the same Personal Account with the same credentials in a separate tab, you succeed — follow one of these instructions for your browser:
3. The test that is currently available for taking will be displayed under Scheduled Exams. Note that if multiple exams are available, you may need to scroll down. If you want to begin the test, click "Start":
4. Read the procedure for passing testing, user requirements, technical requirements for equipment, confirm your agreement with the rules for online testing and click the “Continue” button:
5. Next, a window will open in which you will be asked to pass the equipment check (see Checking your computer).
After passing the computer check, click the “Continue” button and to proceed to the stage of identification of the person.