If testing takes place through an individual link from your institution or the testing organization
1. Follow the unique link provided by your institution or the testing organization.
2. Click the "Download application" button to download and install the Examus app:
3. Follow the link again and click "Continue".
4. Read the procedure for passing testing, user requirements, technical requirements for equipment, confirm your agreement with the rules for conducting online testing and click the "Continue" button:
5. Next, a window will open in which you will be asked to pass the equipment check. (see Checking your computer)
After passing the computer check, click the "Continue" button to proceed to the stage of identification of the person.
If testing requires manual launch of the Examus application and authorization:
1. Download and install the application suitable for your university from the page https://app.examus.net/
2. Launch the application by clicking on the Examus icon on your desktop:
3. Then select your university or testing organization, whose test was assigned.
ATTENTION! Do not use other buttons for authorization!
4. If authorization is required, then fill in the login and password fields and click Login.
ATTENTION! Do not use alternative login options (via social media buttons, etc.)
5. The test that is currently available for taking will be displayed under Scheduled Exams. Note that if multiple exams are available, you may need to scroll down. If you want to begin the test, click "Start":