In some cases, updating/reinstalling the camera drivers helps solve the problem with passing the Examus system check.
Updating the driver
- Click Start, type Device Manager, and click on it in the results.
- In the Device Manager window, expand the Cameras list and find your camera device.
- Right-click on it and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for drivers.
- If Windows can't find a new driver, you can try to find one on the device manufacturer's website.
After you updated the driver, restart your browser and try passing the Examus system check again.
Reinstalling the driver
- Open Start > Device Manager.
- Right-click the camera device and click Uninstall device.
- Restart your computer so that Windows could automatically reinstall the camera driver.
Open the browser and try passing the Examus system check again.
Need further assistance? Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the support portal so that we can help you.