In order to take a proctored Exam in Microsoft Edge, you need to have cookies enabled in the browser settings.
Unblock cookies on a page
- Open the test and click Cookies in the address bar
- Click "Site not working?":
- Click Allow cookies:
Allow cookies in Edge settings
- Go to the edge://settings/content/cookies address.
- Turn on Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- Turn off Block third-party cookies:
After these steps, restart the browser and open the exam.
Clear old cookies
Go to page edge://settings/siteData and click Remove all:
Restart the browser and try opening the exam.
Try to use the "InPrivate" mode
If you are using InPrivate mode (Ctrl+Shift+N), make sure to turn off Always use "Strict" tracking prevention when browsing InPrivate:
If you are still having troubles with taking the exam after these steps, then try a different browser: Google Chrome or Yandex Browser.
Note: Close all other browsers before opening the exam.
Need further assistance? Reach out to us via email@example.com or our support portal so that we can help you.