During the system check, the system reads the volume level of your microphone. If you see the message "There is no sound in your mic", please try to speak loudly and clearly into the microphone before completing the system check.
If that doesn't work, please check your microphone. When the microphone does not work or is set incorrectly by default, then the hardware check will fail.
To check settings, follow these steps:
1. Press the key combination Win + R
2. Enter the command mmsys.cpl and click OK
3. Then go to the "Recording" tab and select exactly the microphone that has a green volume indicator when you speak. Right-Click on it and select "Set as Default Device", then at the bottom click "Apply":
4. Right-Click on this Microphone and select "Properties", then go to the "Levels" tab, check the microphone volume level. If the volume indicator icon is crossed out, click on it and add the volume. Confirm the changes by clicking OK:
5. Then go to the microphone page in the browser, the address depends on the browser used:
- Google Chrome - chrome://settings/content/microphone
- Yandex.Browser - browser://settings/content
- Microsoft Edge - edge://settings/content/microphone
And make sure that the same microphone is selected there that showed the green play indicator and "Default" was selected in the system sound settings: