1. Problem with the browser.
Clear cache in your browser (Ctrl+Shift+R for Windows, Command+Shift+R for macOS). Then restart your browser:
- For Google Chrome: open a new tab, enter chrome://restart and press Enter keyboard button;
- For Yandex.Browser: open a new tab, enter browser://restart and press Enter keyboard button;
- For Microsoft Edge: open a new tab, enter edge://restart and press Enter keyboard button.
Also, you can try to use another browser: Google Chrome, Yandex.Browser, Microsoft Edge.
2. The computer does not meet the minimum technical requirements.
- Please check if your computer meets the minimum technical requirements.
- It is recommended to reduce the load on your computer, for example, try to restart the computer before the exam to ensure better performance, temporarily disable all unnecessary programs using the RAM, close other tabs in the browser.
3. Weak internet connection. The minimum speed of the Internet connection is 1 Mbps. You can test the connection speed here https://yandex.com/internet/
- Try to reduce the network load and stabilize your internet connection. If you are connecting via Wi-Fi, then try changing your connection to cable. If it is impossible to use a cable connection, place your computer / laptop as close as possible and in direct line of sight to the Wi-Fi router. Do not forget that there should be no strangers in the room and the light sources should not be directed into the lens of the webcam.
- If besides your computer, other users connect to the same network, ask other users not to use the Internet during your exam and disconnect the devices from the network.
- Close third-party programs that use internet traffic.
- Try to use a more stable internet connection.