If you see the "Insufficient network connection speed" message during the system check, it means that your internet speed is less than 1 Mbps.
Here's what you can do to resolve the issue:
- Restart Wi-Fi router;
- Use a wired internet connection instead of Wi-Fi;
- Disconnect other devices using the same network;
- Close any apps that might be using your internet connection (except for the browser with the test);
- Temporarily disable VPN (if used);
- Switch to a different internet connection. For example, you can turn on the access point mode in your smartphone and connect to it from your computer.
After you follow these steps, make sure to restart the browser and open the test page again to go through the system check.