The error "Streaming troubles" occurs when webcam and desktop cannot be broadcasted by your browser.
We recommend following the steps below to resolve the problem:
- Check that your computer meets the minimum technical requirements;
- Restart your computer;
- Disable third-party applications that use your webcam;
- Close any browser tabs that can use your webcam (except for the one with the test);
- Temporarily disable firewalls and anti-viruses, as they can interfere with the broadcast;
- If you are taking the test in a classroom or a training room, check with your system administrator to see if certain ports are blocked by network security policies;
- Try using a different Internet connection or a different computer.
After you followed the instructions, restart the browser and re-launch the Examus system check.