Before the test starts, check with your testing organizer on what items can be used during the exam.
List of rules
|Leaving the room is allowed|
|Using a calculator is allowed|
|Using Excel is allowed|
|Unauthorized help is allowed|
|Using books is allowed|
|Messenger apps are allowed|
|Use of drafts is permitted|
|Use of websites is permitted|
|Talking during testing is allowed|
|Looking away from the monitor is allowed|
General rules for taking proctored tests:
- Check your computer beforehand. How do I check my computer before the test?
- Close all 3rd-party programs.
- Prepare your workspace.
- Prepare an identification document. Why do I need proof of identity?
- Do not use headphones unless it's permitted by test rules.
- Unplug the second monitor if you use it.
Note: If a proctor sees any prohibited items on your desk, it can affect test results.